Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God Bless Us ..... Everyone





Well I'm finally here. I've been thinking for sometime that I should do this so here I go. If you find my stories boring, just remember----you came here.

Well I have started decorating for the season, (I did this when my hubby was out of town) The gate is covered with pine garland and a wreath. The stairs have snowmen all up one side, and you can't use the handrail because it is covered with pine garland with lights and ornaments. And you are haven't even got up the stairs yet. When he got home he exclaimed, "Oh you did some decorating". Nothin like statin the obvious. This is definately my thing and not his.

I put up an outdoor scene this year with a hockey and skating rink and skihill, and one of my sons was looking in the snowbanks for the snowboarders. I don't have any of those..... "Oh my", now I have to look for one of those.
I have 12-15 houses that I can make a village with but the "Renos" are dicating where and what I put up........but thats another blog.

Iv'e done some baking and I've also been busy sewing on unfinished projects, these are called UFO's. Most of these I started when I was tea........but that is another story for another time

5 comments:

b said...

awesome! I should've come all the way into the living room! I love how the ski hill turned out.
xox

mari said...

I have heard of the infamous winter mini village you have!!! But never have seen it in person.. Sounds much larger than my own - which has now become Martina's mini winter village...against my own wishes... but we have a skating scene this year too! Great minds hey!

Zanitram said...

A snowboard hill is definatly needed!

carmenrose said...

I'd like to hear more about your renos! I love renos! ok, I haven't actually done any myself so I may change my mind when we finally get around to it, but other people's stories are great :) Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Eljay said...

Here is Linda and Maggie stalking as it is 1 am and we don't have a life or blog spots....LOL